British Accent: Baby Steps to the British Accent







Accents. An accent is something you pick up from the moment you are taught how to speak; it it influenced by your parents, caretakers, teachers, your surroundings, and the media you consume. Most children learn their vocabulary from the things they observe; such as television shows, cartoons, the people around them. And with that vocabulary comes an accent. Just like how many young children who watch Peppa Pig end up speaking in a British accent regardless of where they're from.


I did my best in doing the British accent, and although I'm not too good at it right now- as heard in the videos, my accent keeps faltering, I will do my best to improve myself in order to properly commit to this lovely accent.

Comments

Cool Kids

#PardoChurch#AralinPanilipunan

Classical Art Inspired Artwork #TheArtistWithin #TwoWeeksEarly #:)))

Araling Panlipunan: OPEN LETTER